Native English Speaking Teacher for 'Whole-Brain Development Centre', HK.
|Qualification||TEFL or similar|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Statutory holidays|
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at an progressive whole-brain-development education centre in the heart of Hong Kong. Young Learners are encouraged to thrive in a creative, interesting environment where only English is used.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Maximum 16 teaching hours per week
- Syllabus and lesson plans are provided.
- Opportunity to teach and use provided materials in a creative and exciting way
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training provided.
- Medical insurance provided.
- Native-level English.
- Possess any university degree, preferably Art, English or Education.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable