Kindergarten Teacher. Tuen Mun International Kindergarten. August '17 start.
|Qualification||Degree or Post-Graduate in Education-related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: at www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at an International Kindergarten which teaches from an American English syllabus, in Tuen Mun, Hong Kong. Teachers will be on board and ready to start around August for the 2017-18 school year.
- Teach English-based classes to children aged 2-6 years.
- Teach Drama/ performance art to young learners.
- Create fun, exciting lessons that encourage creativity and confidence in students.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Measure each child’s development throughout the year.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing
- Opportunities for professional development through local universities.
- Teach in the morning, prepare/ plan in the afternoon
- Passionate about early childhood education
- Degree or Post-Graduate in Education-related field.
- Native-level English skills.
- Prior experience as a class teacher is desirable.