STEM Teacher - Teach Tech, Math, Science and Engineering with Young Learners.
|Qualification||TEFL or similar|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive salary,Visa sponsorship,5-day work week, Assistance in finding housing, Full-training provided|
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This great position is a full-time Native English Teacher role at a HK Island learning centre. Teach STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) in small classes to young learners. An affinity with these areas including coding and other I.T. concepts required.
- Teach STEM to young learners in a small class setting.
- Syllabus and lesson plans mostly provided - tweak to suit your style.
- Opportunity to teach and use STEM ideas in a creative and exciting way.
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week.
- Training provided.
- Benefits negotiable.
- Native English Teacher.
- Possess any university degree.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- At least 1 year teaching experience.
- Proven passion and understanding of STEM areas
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable
- Available to work on Saturdays