Teacher of English in a China English Learning Centre.
|Qualification||TEFL or similar|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Housing allowance, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Year-end bonus|
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role with a leading English Learning Centre. Choose where you want to work in China as this school has multiple campuses. Receive full training as well as accomodation and other benefits.
- Teach students sged 15-45 in a small class setting.
- Opportunity to teach and use provided materials in a creative and exciting way.
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Regular teacher training and academic development workshops conducted by our national trainers
- Opportunities for promotion
- Ongoing team-building activities organized by the school
- Competitive salary, quarterly performance bonus
- Accommodation allowance, International airfare allowance
- Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical checkup fees
- Medical and accident insurance
- 7-day free hotel accommodation upon arrival
- 10 days paid annual leave plus 12-day public holiday/per year, two days off/week
- Native English speaker
- Bachelors degree or above
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate or 2 years related teaching experience.