Native English/ Drama Teacher. Taikoo OR Shatin. Young Learners.
|Location||Hong Kong, Taikoo, Shatin|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Benefits||Visa sponsorship,Competitive salary,Year-end bonus, Medical insurance, Training and education allowance|
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
Our client has two full-time roles available. Both involve teaching ESL to young learners in a small-class environment. The other involves teaching some Drama/ Preforming Arts/ Visual Art as well. The roles are located in either Taikoo and Shatin.
- To conduct playgroups for kids aged 9 months to 3 years old
- To conduct English classes (e.g. phonics, speaking, writing) classes for kids aged 3 to 12 years old
- To conduct drama classes for kids aged 3 to 6 years old
- To prepare lesson plans and teaching materials before classes
- To prepare learning progress reports of children for parents
- To attend regular staff meetings to discuss the lesson arrangement and teaching plans.
- Experienced in conducting playgroups or working with toddlers
- Knowledge or experience in drama teaching/Young Performers Certificate is an advantage
- Must love teaching children, be enthusiastic, friendly, responsible and creative
- Must be native English speaker
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
An attractive package is offered with bonus, medical insurance, extra 1 day of paid birthday leave on top of annual leave, training and education allowance. You can work from home when you are not teaching. Visa sponsorship is provided.