English teacher for a leading ESL school. Chinese 1st-Tier Cities. Expat package.
|Qualification||TEFL or similar|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day work week,Housing provided,Medical insurance, Visa sponsorship,Full-training provided|
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time English Teacher role with a regional leader in ESL for young learners (4-10 years). Add your own flair to the provided, locally-relevant syllabus. Enjoy an expat package with a competitive salary plus flight, healthcare and housing benefits. These roles are for Hangzhou and other major cities near Shanghai.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Be creative, passionate and keen to see your students thrive.
- Put your own twist on the provided syllabus and lesson plans.
- Closely follow each child’s development and produce reports for parents and the Head Teacher.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training provided.
- Quality housing provided.
- Flight, medical benefits.
- Work Visa supported.
- Native-level English.
- Possess any university degree and a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial but not necessary.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable.
- Passion to succeed.