English Teacher for Children's Reading Classes. Central Hong Kong.
|Qualification||TEFL or similar|
|Location||Central, Hong Kong|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive salary,Assistance in finding housing,Visa sponsorship,5-day work week,Full-training provided,Internal transfer to other branch location possible|
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at a boutique English reading school in Central Hong Kong. Literacy intervention, encouraging top performers and helping those who need it in small classes. Receive great benefits and on-the-job training.
- Teach young learners to read in a small class setting.
- Most materials and plans provided so you can spend more time in the classroom.
- Report on student development and progress.
- Give feedback to parents and the head teacher.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training provided.
- Internal transfer to other branch location possible.
- Native English Teacher.
- Possess any university degree.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience with ESL and young learners beneficial.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable