National ESL Trainer, in-house, Southern China.
|Qualification||TEFL or similar|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive salary,Medical insurance,Accomodation,Airfare allowances,Contract renew bonus,2-week paid holiday,Visa sponsorship,5-day work week|
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time in-house TEFL trainer position at a leading ESL Learning Centre with a large number of campuses around Southern China. This education management role involves working with ESL teachers of different backgrounds and helping them to thrive in their role, teaching mainly adult learners in the small-class setting.
- Train and up-skill ESL teachers to help them thrive.
- Observe classes and provide constructive feedback, bening available to field questions from teachers.
- Maintain a supportive yet efficient office culture where teachers are encouraged to success while having fun!
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical insurance/ accomodation/ airfare allowances, contract renew bonus.
- 2-week paid holiday, weekends off.
- Visa sponsorship provided.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- TEFL/ CELTA/ MATESOL/ B. Ed (etc.).
- 3+ years ESL teaching experience.
- 1+ year education management experience.
- Experience with TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GMAT, GRE, ACT preferred.