ESL teacher with Young Learners, Aberdeen Location, Cantonese proficiency
|Location||Aberdeen, Hong Kong|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time ESL teacher role with young learners at a high-quality, boutique learning centre in Aberdeen, HK. Proficiency in Cantonese is preferred, as is the right to work in Hong Kong for this rewarding position.
- Teach ESL to children 3 - 12 years including: Phonics, Writing & Composition, Grammar and Cambridge YLE courses
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Young, innovative team.
- Competitive salary and benefits negotiable.
- A university degree and/ or recognised teaching qualifications
- HKID card or a HK working visa (no sponsorship provided)
- Good team player
- Effective time management skills
- Passion, dedication, long term commitment
- A love for kids!