English Teacher, Small Classes, Young Learners, Shatin
|Qualification||TEFL or similar|
|Location||Shatin, Hong Kong|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive salary, Assistance in finding housing,Visa sponsorship,5-day work week, Full-training provided|
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at an Established ESL learning centre in Shatin. Our client prides itself on providing quality language education for young learners and considers quality teaching to be paramount.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Plent of support for syllabus and lesson plans.
- Opportunity to use provided materials in a creative and exciting way.
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training provided.
- Native English Teacher.
- Possess any university degree.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience with ESL and young learners beneficial.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable
- Must be able to work Saturdays with Sunday and a weekday off