NET for various Cities in China.
|Qualification||TEFL or similar|
|Location||Xi’An (China), ChangChun (China), Shunde (China)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive salary, Assistance in housing, Visa sponsorship, 5-day work week, Full-training provided|
Come join our team at I Can Read!
I Can Read is known as the World's Best Reading Programme.
The I Can Read System originally came about through research conducted between 1995 and 2000 by Antony Earnshaw and Annabel Seargeant. It is structured, cumulative and hierarchical, and is the first system in the world to link clusters of letters to single sounds in a unique manner.
Our team is hiring!
English Teacher positions teaching English language and literacy to students from 2.5 to 12 years old using a unique system based upon 15 years of research by Education Psychologists. Teachers are provided with a comprehensive training programme and ongoing support. All curriculum and materials are provided to you.
Positions available in:
- Xi’An, Shaanxi Province
- ChangChun, Jilin Province
- Shunde, Guangdong Province
- Working to
- Maximum 30 teaching hours per week
- Maximum of 10 hours admin work per week
- Teaching speaking and listening skills using our ICR ESL curriculum and materials
- Teaching pre-reading skills to children using our unique literacy system
- Teaching reading and comprehension skills
- Teaching writing skills including grammar, narratives, editing and publishing
- Teaching oral presentation and communication skills
- Help children develop social skills and positive classroom behaviour
- Conducting pre-enrolment assessments for new students
Compensation and Benefits:
- 1-year renewable contract
- Base Salary RMB 15,000 - 20,000 per month
- Accommodation provided or accommodation allowance of RMB 2,500
- 1-month Base Salary bonus upon completion of contract
- Flight reimbursement RMB 6,500 upon completion of contract
- Airport pickup and 14 days stay in a hotel upon arrival
- All public holidays plus 10 days annual leave
- Full work visa provided
- Native English Speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa)
- Bachelor’s degree from above stated countries
- Recognised teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, etc.) or at least 2 years’ teaching experience
- Clean criminal background check
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Current resume
- Cover letter
- Scanned copy of your Bachelor's degree
- Scanned copy of your CELTA/TEFL/TESOL or equivalent
- A scanned copy of your passport
- A recent photo
- Criminal background check
We look forward to hearing from you soon!