Native English Teacher - Hong Kong
|Qualification||TEFL or similar|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new start up company! JollyGarden is currently recruiting passionate and dynamic individuals to join our diverse community of teachers. This is a unique opportunity to form an integral part of an established company that is constantly growing and adapting. At JollyGarden, we believe that our Human Capital is fundamental to our productivity and thus focus attention on developing our employees' job satisfaction, stability and career growth. Successful applicants will be granted the opportunity to develop and enhance both young minds and their own in one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the world.
• English proficiency
• A University Degree from an accredited university OR TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100 hour minimum)
• OR a Bachelor of Education/University Degree + Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching/TESOL Degree
• A valid passport
• A clear criminal record, both domestically and abroad.
• Patient, creative, enthusiastic, and MUST enjoy working with kids
• A valid HKID holder
Role and Responsibilities
• Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing and grammar.
• Plan and implement lessons, crafts and activities
• Administer student progress reports to parents
• Organize and prepare necessary class materials
Interested parties, please email us your CV along with your expected salary at email@example.com