Foreign Kindergarten Director
Job Code: TA-0031
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Participates in English teaching and curriculum development.
- Actively develops and maintains positive staff relationships and parent partnerships and manages all resources effectively.
- Effectively conducts enrollment publicity for the media and parents.
- Participates in teachers training and meeting.
- Follows and enforces all rules and regulations pertaining to the health, safety, and care of children.
- Teaching license is required.
- Bachelor degree or above in early childhood education, child psychology or other education related field. Master and PhD is a plus.
- At least three years of teaching experience or working as a preschool director with the ability to develop, engage, and inspire a team.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynami environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively.
- Be able to pass the background check.
- Be able to submit the health report.
- Salary: 400,000 Rmb/year
- Accommodation: free apartment, working days meals.
- Paid Vacation: 15 days (during the Spring Festival) and other legal holidays in China.
- Other: one round-trip (maximum 8,000 Rmb) ticket between Shanghai and your country.
- Working Hour: Monday to Friday (7:50am---5:00pm)