Foreign Kindergarten Teacher
Job Code: TA-0032
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Develops English curriculum and lesson plans with Chinese teacher.
- Uses different strategies to teach children of different English proficiency levels, provides continual assessment of student progress, maintain student records and portfolios.
- Develops each child's self-esteem, self-confidence, and autonomy, and assume responsibility for indoor and outdoor care in order to ensure the safety of the students.
- Responds quickly to children individual needs (verbal and non-verbal) by taking into consideration personality, capability and cultural difference of each child.
- Communicates with team members and parents about students' progress, participates in parent-teacher meetings and other meetings.
- Attends and participates regularly in teaching and research activities, staff meetings, training and other meetings organized by the kindergarten.
- Participates in kindergarten activities.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Creates an inspiring, welcoming atmosphere for students.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above in early childhood education or other related field.
- Two years teaching experience strongly preferred.
- TESOL Certification is a plus.
- English native speaker is required (knows Chinese is a plus). Only accept candidates from USA, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Ireland.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Be able to submit a health report.
- Salary: 13,000 Rmb - 22,000 Rmb/month
- Accommodation: free apartment, working days meals.
- Paid Vacation: 15 days (during the Spring Festival) and other legal holidays in China.
- Other: one round-trip (maximum 8,000 Rmb) ticket between Shanghai and your country.
- Working Hour: Monday to Friday (7:50am---5:00pm)