Native English Teacher and/or English Drama Teacher
|Qualification||TEFL or similar|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Conduct Playground and English Classes (9mth-6yr)
- Assist with the development of course curriculum
- Assist in the planning and implementation of special courses and activities
- Five-day week
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Native English Speaker
- Teaching experience with small children
- Patient and energetic with a genuine interest in education
- Start working at the beginning of July
Interested applicants, please submit your application letter and CV with expected salary.
Steps Education is a new generation learning centre aiming to provide activity based education programmes for toddlers, kindergarten and primary school children.
Children come here to explore the world and develop different abilities through our lessons integrating with real life contexts. Our specially designed education programmes connect different subjects including music, art, science, social and personal development together for children’s balanced development.
All our staff including our curriculum planners and teachers love working with children and are passionate about education. We see people as our asset, so we offer attractive remuneration packages, create a warm and welcoming working environment and also provide numerous training opportunities for our staff to grow together with our centre.
Come and join our team!